To upgrade your GO modem software / firmware all you need to do follow the ’Update Steps’ below.
Installation software for Models i775, i750 [indoor]and o450 [outdoor] ModemsDownload software
(version 02.00.23.06.41 last update on 11 Sept 2011)
Installation software for Model o400 [outdoor] ModemDownload software
(version 02.00.02.02.39 last update on 17 March 2012)
Update StepsOnce you have downloaded the correct software you will need to:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Type in the address: http://192.168.15.1
- Login, your default password is ’motorola’ unless you have previously changed it to something new
- Click on the ’Control Panel’ tab at the top of the page
- Click ’Browse’ to select the software file you previously downloaded
- Then click the ’Upgrade’ tab for your system to start upgrading (do not disconnect or restart the modem while updating)
- After completing the upgrade unplug the modem from the electricity then plug it back again
For more details on these steps see our GO modem software update user guide.